The aim of Pharmacy in Practice is to provide:
- Dedicated information on pharmacy in the UK with a focus on Scotland.
- News & comment on pharmacy issues.
- Access to information & advice.
- A platform for pharmacists who are providing excellence in pharmaceutical care.
- A platform for pharmacy practice research.
- A voice for patients to help us become more patient-centred.
We have created an educational and editorial offer that will hopefully be useful to you in your professional practice. We hope you will join us and enjoy the myriad of benefits we now offer.
Legal & Compliance
We want you to get involved and be part of this website, so if you have any news or views, information or advice or want to share great examples of pharmaceutical care then please get in touch.
Pharmacy in Practice is edited by Johnathan Laird.
Follow Johnathan @JohnathanLaird