What is your role now?
I’m the Lead Pharmacy Technician at the Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education (CPPE). This is a national role responsible for education, training and workforce developments within the pharmacy technician profession in the NHS in England.
What roles did you do to get to where you are now?
- Pre-registration Trainee Pharmacy Technician (PTPT) – Matthew Boulton College, Birmingham / Warwick Hospital
- Rotational Pharmacy Technician – Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital
- Senior Pharmacy Technician, Medicines Management Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Principal Pharmacy Technician, Clinical & Business Services – King’s College Hospital
- Chief Pharmacy Technician, Clinical Services – King’s College Hospital
- Operational Lead, Medicines Finance – King’s College Hospital
- Pharmacy Lecturer – Westminster Kingsway College